Feeling nauseous and dizzy after accidentally taking a medicine. What to do? On medication for anxiety and panic disorder

Hello, I am quite worried right now because, I just took my daily meds, and one of the pills WERE NOT my meds.. Im on Clonazepam for Panic and anxiety , and Amitripaline for sleep disorder . And my mother takes Clonezapam as well so she gave me some since Im out of my meds till tomorrow, the problem is is that she also takes (I believe its Seroquel because of what ive been reading about this pill) that she gave me by accident because they look very close to 1mg Clonazepam pill,,. They are small orange pill with a QT on one side, and a arrow sign on the other side. they look like a 1mg clonezapam pill. And I believe i just took one with my Clon. I am 25 years old and have been on Clonazepam for about 10 years now for severe anxiety and panic disorder . Should I call 911 right now and be alarmed? should I be worried? Im already starting to feel a bit dizzy,, please help with any info, and if I will be okay with this. And what should I expect to feel from this... Im terrified because I don t like taking pills as is. Again, its very small orange pill with a arrow on one side and QT on the other, what is it? and what will it do? Im so scared,, im sure you can tell . Thanks for all help and i hope for a quick reply, as I think this mystery pill is taking effect,, im feeling a bit dizzy and nauseous. Is this just the beginning ?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013