Feeling nauseas, headache, on microgynon, stopped pill, no period, vagina sore, painful, nipples sore. Cause?

This started maybe two weeks ago now; I began feeling nauseas. All day, every day. regardless of whether I ate or didn't. I also have headaches that only went away with sleep.

I am on Microgynon, it came up to my break. I stopped taking the pill and never got my period. This has never happened before. I done two tests both of which were negative.

Then I tried having sex with my partner and I said to him, it feels like something else is up there. The next day, my vagina felt sore, it was not painful when peeing but when I sat forward it felt like something was scratching me inside. We tried having sex4 days later and I could not stand the pain of penetration. It was so sore; To the point I thought it might be a yeast infection and have since been taking cranberry juice and Ural.

I should also mention that I have had more discharge than usual, it does not smell and is white in colour. My nipples are also now tender and sore, which appeared in the last 3 days, I would say.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013