Feeling jittery and dizzy. Could it be due to depression or anxiety? Any relief?

hi i feel jittery everytime i go out.. This is after i got dizzy and puked when i went out one time Seems like i cant get rid of that worry out of my head. What should i do? this is effecting my social status sometimes i dont go out anymore because im scared of getting dizzy.. I know its all in the head but its easy to say. When it slaps me i feel uneasy, my feet feels light and i feel like i need to rush somewhere or rush home. I calm myself with water sometimes and a menthol rub but it seems like its getting worse. Some people say it could be because im depressed or its anxiety .. what should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013