Feeling down and unable to concentrate during morning times after changing tablets from Pexep to Mirtax prescribed for panic attacks. Reason?

Hi I am Clint 40 yrs old I use to have panic attacks around 8 years ago until i went to a a doctor. he prescribed me pexep tabs which i started from 20 mg and went up to 40 mg. the medicines were of great and i felt good. but recently i went back to him and asked him to give me something cheaper as pexep 30 mg really got expensive and with age i found that less effect. now he has prescribed me mirtax 7.5 with maxgalan tbs before dinner ever since i started it i am feeling totally druged and and down unable to cosentrate on anything escpecially in the morning. Can you tell me the reason for feeling this ways or what should be done????? Regards Cllint
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012