Feeling dizzy while standing up. Severe diarrhea and vomiting. Irregular heavy periods. Advice?

Hi! I've been getting very dizzy when standing up... or bending over. I've also been throwing up and having severe diarrhea about every 3 days or so with no bowel movements between. Those symptoms have been going on for about a week...I've also got issues with my period monthly.. (I've had my tubes tied) My period is VERY irregular and VERY heavy. Meaning, I have to wear a super plus absorbency tampon along with a pad because I'll go through the tampon in about an hour. This can last anywhere from 5-9 days.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013