Feeling dizzy, sharp pain in leg and discoloration on face. CT scan clear. What's wrong?

I have light dizzy spells all the time about a week ago I started having heavy dizzy spells and I get shooting pins and needles running through my legs and had to sit on the ground. I also lost all colouring in my face. I was with a relative who is a nurse the first time it happened and she got me a sugar drink and a banana and i picked up quite quick. I went to my doctors and had a ct scan done which was all clear but now im just wondering what else could be going on?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013