Feeling depressed and have suicidal feelings. Consulted psychiatrist, on S Celepra 10. Have polycyst kidney disease. Would this anti depressant affect on kidney?

I am 30 year old , male. I am having problem related to repeatative thinking , anxity. I feel aways depressed , I feel I dont have goal in my life. Sometime I get suicide feelings too.
I keep on thinking , criticizing myself for smallest mistakes. I get angry for small things on my loved ones . I also feel I am getting into very apathetic person. I dont feel like caring someone . I dont react to sensitive things . I will be in my own world thinking selfish things. I am already disturbing my career and my relations.
I consulted psychiatrist and she has suggested prescription of S Celepra 10.
I have heard this anti depressants have side effects. I have polycyst kidney disease. I dont want to affect my kidny with these tablets.
Is it good to take this tablet ? please guide me.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013