Feeling bloating, fatigue, tiredness, headaches, lower backaches, eating constantly. Having sore nipples, aerola has gone bigger. What does the finding mean?

My last period I had was suppose to be due 26.02.13 but I got it on the 28.02.13 and it finished on the 6.03.13 Me and my partner had sexual intercourse on the 8,9,10.03.13 all three nights he had cumd in me from the 17.03.13 I started feeling symptoms like bloating, fatigue, tiredness, headaches, lower backaches, eating constantly im thinking its cravings specially for anything that is chocolate, sore legs when im about to go to sleep, my sleeping pattern has gone weird as i usually sleep around 9pm-9.30ish now all of a sudden i cant get to sleep til after midnight and waking up early at 7am, my last one is sore nipples and ive noticed that my aerola has gone bigger than they usually are but not that dark, i havent had any morning sickness too. Now here is the other weird part I got my period on the 26.03.13 and today is the 27.03.13 and my period is heavy, bright red and slightly painful on the left side of my lower hip. Has anyone had this or know of any one who has had this ? or Can someone tell me what the hell is going on? I dont want to go drs yet incase its all buildups and i get my hopes up for nothing lol...
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013