Feeling bloated, cramping, headaches, backache, heavy breasts. Trying to conceive. How early I can get tested for pregnancy?

hi me and my partner are trying to conceive. i came off pill in september 2012 then had a pill period since then i not had a period. we have been doing ovulation tests since then and we got a smiley face finally on 16th dec we had lots of sex and since then i have not been feeling right. i have had side effects of pregnancy such as being bloated, cramping, light headaches now n again backache , cold flu symptoms tingling breasts and heavy breasts. i did a pregnancy test on 31st dec came back negative im so confused and still no period since sept. i want to do another test tomorrow but am i testing too soon ? thanks for any advice
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013