Feel no control urinating, lower abdomen pain on exercising. Had hysterectomy. Took antibiotics after infection

I have had a vaginal hysterectomy four weeks ago and also came out of hospital with an infection that has taken two lots of antibiotics to resolve. Now I find I am passing urine like a tap full on instead of a steady stream and find it difficult to hold my urine. I am doing pelvic floor exercises but have pain in lower abdomen and that is hurting when I do the exercises. When I look at my bladder area in a mirror it all looks much larger and is this the reason the urine is pouring out when I want to spend a penny ? Am very worried and distressed that bladder problems are worse now than when I had the op. Should also say I had a repair as well as hysterectomy. THank you.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013