Feel like electrical current in body. Taking neurointinand antidepressants, no results. Suggestions?

When I wake up I shake al over, feel like electrical current is going through my body and I am inbearably nervous and anxious. This started months ago and the docs have put me on lorazapam, neurontin and an antidepressant to combat it with no success. I have to believe there is something that can help me. This continues all day long and interrupts my sleep about every 3 hours. My life is good and I do not u nderstand why this is happening to me. I have nothing to stress about other than dealing with this condition. I avoid going anywhere because I am so miserable. Please help me figure out the reason this is happening and what can be done to stop it. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012