Feel less sensitive while sex, watch porn excessively. What steps should be taken to regain?

Hi, I m 18 and had 4 stabs at having sex with different women the problem is i just cant get it up long enough to do anything and when i put it in it just goes floppy again.. I feel this is probably due to Porn and that i have phismosis so i feel less sensitive inside i have taken steps to cure phismosis and it seems to be working however as i have been using porn for the last 4 years maybe 4 times a day this is probably the root of my problem how long will i have to go cold turkey and will i not be able to masterbate at all Thanks a lot C
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013