Penis lost sensitivity? Why do other means of arousal such as kissing and porn help ejaculate instead?

hi, i am 24 year old men. I have following problems. 1)I don t feel anything when i rub my penis , my penis get erect and ejaculate automatically when i watch porn. 2)While having sex i ejaculate too soon, even sometimes while kissing also i get ejaculate. Can t get erection too soon once after i cum. 3) During exercising in gym, i get sensitive feeling while doing chin up on a bar and ejaculate if a don t stop after a point. Please consult
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Urologist 's  Response

Erection can happen with various kinds of stimuli. Tactile stimuli is the one due to rubbing. The other one is mental stimulus. They are not always the same for everyone. In the mental stimulus, there is more involvement and thats why erection and ejaculation can happen as described.
Ejaculation during kiss can happen for anyone and there is no right or wrong in this.
There is always some time needed for any normal person to get erection again after an ejaculation.
Sorry i cant understand the reason behind the gym issue.

DR GS