Feel internal lump under rib cage, gurgles on touch, drink alcohol

Okay, Thanks.

I have what feels like an internal lump "feeling" (not an actual lump that I can feel) under my left side rib cage; slightly to the the front of centre; along the rib cage. Once when I pressed under the rib cage to try and see if I could feel anything, it kind of gurgled. Just a bit. It hasn't done it again. I have no pain. Just the sensation of it being there. Its been 3-4 months now and symtoms are the same. No change. I would be considered a moderate+ drinker. Thought I'd flag Liver just so you can consider it. Thank you. What a wonderful service.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013