Fatty liver. High SGPT and bilirubin levels. Had food poisoning. How to bring the levels down?

I had jaundice in Sep that time i had sgpt of 285&bilirubin of 4.5.after two month I had sgpt of 123 bilirubin below 1.i have been on diet control till feb 2013.on 30th march I had fod poisoning &b i had bben hospitalised for a day .I had a blood test & ihad sgpt of 121,spot of 75.I had bein detected fatty liver in utrasound test. what preacaution I should take to bring sgpt to normal level&sugges food .can i do exercise &play
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013