Fatty infiltration of liver, cholecystolithises, thickened heterogenous endometrium. Ultrasound result?

what is the meaning of my ultrasound result?impression...FATTY INFILTRATION OF THE LIVER..CHOLECYSTOLITHIASES THICKENED AND HETEROGENOUS ENDOMETRIUM SUGGEST CLINICAL CRRELATION...NORMAL ULTRASOUND OF THE PANCREAS,SPLEE,KIDNEYS,URINARY BLADDER AND OVARIES NON DILATED BILIARY...sorry but i didnot expect that i need to pay for my question,,co"z i have no money to pay...but anyway thanks and godbless
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013