Fatigue, swollen fingers, headache, tender breasts, pressure in uterus, no regular periods, only spotting. On Mirena IUD. Am I pregnant?

I currently have the Mirena IUD and have now for almost 4 yrs. I don t have periods although occasionally I will cramp and then that night will have my period which consists of spotting. I started feeling VERY tired about 1 1/2 weeks ago, fingers started swelling, headaches and tender breasts. Now for the past week I have been cramping with a lower backache with no sign of my period. I also can feel fullness and pressure in my uterus. Any ideas what is going on?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012