Fatigue, nausea, heavy stomach. On microgynon fe pills. History of taking iron tablets in wrong order. Help

Hi i am 26years! been taking microgynon fe pills for 1 and a half years after having my first born child. however last month after finishing the my last strip i accidentally took the iron pills again. it was only after the sixth pill that i notice that i was talking the pills in the wrong order/direction. what affect could that have on me. i am feeling tired lately, getting Nausea, heavy stomach, do not know wat to do.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013