Fatigue, lack of energy, unable to feel the pulse, sedentary lifestyle. History of PVC. Suggestions?

I am 56, female, and have a history of PVC's. Periodically I get very weak and have no energy. Today is a good example. I just took my bp - 105/55, pulse showed 75 which is probably wrong. Most of the time I can't feel my pulse any more. I have had multiple heart tests in the past 4 years an am told my heart is fine. I am pretty sedentary. Would exercise possibly help stop the no energy days? Thank you

Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013