Family history of cancer. Advised sonomammagraphy and PET scan as regular ckeckup. What other tests are regularly required for cancer detection?

My family has a history of cancer right from my father having Renal carcinoma and had been operated and doing well for the last 7 yrs and then my dad d sister who had beast cancer recently expired and there is one more aunt my paternal side who had cervical cancer / lung am not sure of.. now am scared bcos im 29ys old and my aunt who expired was a doctor had told me to get sonomammagraphy done as a regular check up and after 35yrs to get a complete PET scan done in order to rule out the disease . Could you please tell me what test are necessary for me to be done on a regular basis. Kindly give me the details of the tests that needs to be done in future as well. Thanks in
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012