Fallopian tubes removed during early pregnancy. Chances of pregnancy in future?

I had my fallopian tube removed on june 24 2012 i was 8 weeks and 6 days pregnant . They also had to clean out my other fallopian tube . What are my chnaces of getting pregnant again and what can i do to make this possible...The obgyn told me to keep on trying and if i dont get pregnant in 6 months to a year that i need to go to a fertility clinic. I am so depressed cause i think i wont be able to have any more kids ...
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012