Fall on coccyx, causing breathing trouble, have pain since, taking inflammatory, acupuncture. Anything else needed?

Hi I had a snowboard fall landing on my coccyx from a 2 metre jump in the air, my whole spine ricochet winding me not being able to breath for a short time. It has been 6 weeks now, I feel pain everday usually in the morning is at its worst. I ve been taking some nuerofen/ inflammatories for pain and doing acupucture frequently. Can you suggests anything to speed and restore recovery mode? I just got an xray it says minimal loss of lordosis is suggestive of muscle spasms. Minimal anterolithesis of L5. Minor degenaerative changes involve lower facet joint . Minimal marginal lipping is seen at several levels paricular L3, 4 and 5. What does this mean ? and is this serious?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012