Failed IVF procedures. On AKT-4 and R-cinex. Damaged endometrium lining. Will I be able to conceive?

hello doc, two three months back i did ivf but failed after that i did a tb test which comes as a positive. so doctor prescribed me a akt-4 for 2 months and r-cinex for another 4 months, now i m following as doc advice me. before my ivf my endometrium was 26mm and now my endometrium is only 2mm and doc said that my one endometrium lining is damaged out of three lining. so can i able to conceave in a future and is there any treatment for this type of problems... please help me i m very concerned
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012