Facial injury, rash. Plates installed in jaw. History of nickle allergy. Causes?

Hi, my som was oper. 3 weeks ago, facial traume, after a fall. He had a (I think its this name) Le fort 1, 2 and 3 fracture . (we live in ) Well he is slowly recovering, but gets a rash on his face, different places almost like acne . He has never had this before, should we be alarmed? He is not on any med. He has oper. titan plates in, to keep upper jaw in place. He has a known nickel allergi, could there be a connection here? Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012