Facial hair on upper lip. Used astrigent before using herbal remover. What are marks on face?

I have facial hair on upper lip(not very evident). So i use to bleach if i have any parties. I used to go for herbal products all the time.It was working out fine. But i had to move to bangalore and i could not find any herbal products in my area. I gave a try on vlcc bleach(It was labelled herbal). Just before using it i had rubbed my face with a normal astringent . I made the mistake of applying the bleach after the astringent (though i waited for half an hour after washing the face of astringent, before applying the bleach). I never bleach my whole face. I use it just for only upper lips . I am aware it has chemicals and is bad for the skin. The part i had applied the bleach was slightly burning. I waited for 2 mintured, the burning never reduced. So washed it immediately.I could see a dark black patch on the whole area where i had applied the bleach. started to panic seeing a dark black patch on the skin, took olive oil and massaged the place really well. I would say it had reduced the darkness. But is not gone fully. I have been to all the dermatologist lately and no creams seems to work wonders. Tried Eslite-15 cream, aloe vera . I applied indhulekha skin oil every night for the past 6 months. It lightens very slightly if i apply everyday. if i dont apply for 1 day, it will slightly darken the next day. i dont want to apply some oil everyday throughout my life. now i have stopped applying the oil, and the mark is again as it was before 6 months. Am so tired of seeing these marks on my face Please please please help me. I dont really know what is to be done. Can you please help me.I just want a flawless skin. Would be very thankful for your reply.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012