Face lift after rsd treatment. What is the chances of having rsd again ?

Hello I am 56 and was dx with rsd 10 years ago after a neck adjustment by a chiropractor . I ended up having an anesthesiologist friend who sent me to pain management friend of his. I ended up getting 4 gangelleon blocks. Fortunately I was diagnosed within 8 weeks of insult and have no symptoms at all. At the time I was in extreme pain. Now that I have been symptom free for all this time do think a face lift would get it aggrivated. I am very eager to get the facelift done, but I am conscerned that th rsd will come back with it . What are the chances that would happen?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Jan 2011