FMS, scoliosis, kyposis, myofacial pain, osteoarthritis. On methadone, asked to stop narcotics. Treatment?

I m currently on 40 mg of methadone for my chronic pain but the pain management doc says that is too much, my pain is still not under control. what do I need to tell him to help him understand all my pain? been with him for about 4 months now and he says no more narcotics. I just want to be pain free all day and all night. been all other meds for FMS and have scoliosis , kyposis, myofacial pain, and ostioarthritis. Can you help me?
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012