Eye pain after looking at lightning. Migraine, headache. Taken Panadol. Cause of sensitivity?

Hello. Recently i have been having problems with my eyes. It all started when one day there was a thunder going on,and i accidentally stared at the sky. My eye balls felt weird since then,there was pain,there was pain on the small portion of my eye then stopped. I had fear that i damaged my eye and i might go blind. So the next day i went to the doctor and had my eyes checked up and according to my doctor my eyes are perfectly fine with no damage. And it triggered a migraine and gave me some eye drops for some irritation relief. Then had a headache and used panadol(pain killer) and my eyes became normal. Now whenever there's lightning,and there's a bit exposure of it to my eyes,my eyes feel weird again. Also when there's sunlight exposure to my eyes from the window,my eyes also weird then,then i have to change my sitting position. I want to know what the problem could be,why is my eyes sensitive to light now?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013