Extremely bloated stomach, spells of diarrhea and constipation, headache, pain near belly button. Taken morning after pill. Cause?

Hi There about 3 weeks ago I took the morning after pill and had a what I though was a 7 day period. Now over the past 4 days Ive had an extremley bad bloated tummy, keep going to the toilet to have number 2, and one minute Im constipated and the next Ive got the runns. Ive also experienced headaches and been quite emotional crying on the odd occasion. Some times I feel as though Ive got a knot in my stomach and will also have the occasional shooting pain but nothing compared to bad period cramps . except these pains seem to be right behind my belly button??? I have felt sick a little and also reluctant to eat as I feel terrible and painfully bloated afterwards. Are these early pregnancy signs? Also as I took the morning after pill Im unsure as to when my next period is due so I dont know when I should take a test? Please help??
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012