Extreme nausea, headaches and loose stools. Have gallstones. Abnormal WBC. Further?

Hi I went to urgent care today, haven t been feelin well. Extreme nausia, loose stools and headaches . A few months ago I had What I believed to be gallstones, the pain was severe but after an hour or two pain subsided so I never sought treatment, now I get dull pains upper right abdominal under rib, but not as painful as I had experienced before, I also had some blood in my stool for 2 days which has currently stopped. But I had a UA done about a month ago that came back with abnormal WBC when culture and sensitivity was done it came back negative. At urgent care today my Bloodwork came back fine but my UA showed 500 count leukocytes. I m going to have ct done of gallbladder . I am a 20 year old female , any idea what could be wrong
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012