Extreme nasal congestion, lost sense of smell, taste. Due to crying excessively?

Hi, I have been suffering from extreme nasal congestion for the past year and a half. It has been so bad that I lost my sense of smell and taste. Doctors thought I had polyps but I don t. Decongestants and Flonase help me awsomely. My question is...Can excessive and prolonged bouts of crying cause my nasal problems? I went though a shocking divorce and I cried and cried until I couldn t cry anymore. I still cry from time to time and my nose gets stuffy immediately. Could the crying be my issue?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012