Extreme fatigue, lack of appetite, profuse sweating, tremors. Works with underprivileged children, had vaccines. Suggestions?

Hi my friend has recently been to Uganda and has not felt the same since he came home. I am worried that his symptoms may be related to some disease that he may have picked up over there, since he was working with underpriviliged children who were suffering various illnesses.His symptoms are extreme fatigue and lack of appetite . He claims to have a feeling like that of tremors and sometimes he gets a little sweaty. He is a very active farmer who does humaintarian work and for him to complain is not normal. He also claims that he was sick on the plane on the way home, and has not felt entirely well since. He claims he comes alright for a little while then he relapses with these symptoms. He seems to think that it could be a reaction to the vaccines that he had before he went to Uganda, claiming that he was a bit run down before the course of vaccines., and that maybe his body is just reacting to the bombardment on his immune system . What do you recommend he do?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013