Extreme bloatedness, slightly releaved after vomiting. Reason?

Hi im worried about my girlfriend, she experiencing extreme bloatedness to the point were she vomits to feel slightly relieved. A few days before this started she took the morning after pill and although I think this has something to do with it it isn t the first time she feel this bloatedness. Yesterday night she told me the bloatedness shifted towards one side and that its really uncomfortable. I asked her when was the last time she went to the washroom and she doesn t remember. It has happens I would say once a month that she tells me she feels bloated but not to this extreme..
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012