Exposed to disinfectant fumes, feeling tired. Permanent damage?

I was cleaning a bathroom for over an hour (enclosed area and not very big maybe 10 x 10 ft) - spray the Lysol Disinfectant very heavily as the smell was atrocious. Obviously I was exposed to these fumes for an hour and ever since then I have just felt tired and no energy. Could this be from having inhaled these fumes. I never knew they could be harmful. And now I am worried if I had sustained permanent damage somewhere. This happened about 4 weeks ago. Thankyou for your response. Linda
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012