Experiencing white cheese type vaginal discharge. Used vaginal pill, having orange discharge. Pregnant?

Hello, I noticed a few days ago I had otter cheese type discharge , I went to doctors and he gave me a cream, and a pill you insert to displve, that was 4 days ago, been using the cream 2 ce a day, not for te last day as I woke up yesterday to orange sticky discharge? I stopped using the cream cos thought it may be that, ory period, but it s still bright orange in my knickers today, could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013