Experiencing too much abdominal cramps. My pregnancy test is negative. What could be the reason?

I had sex with my boyfriend last january 10, 2011 and he blew it inside...The reason that i let it happened because i am already delayed with my cycle already on my i kept on telling him to not withdraw and let it blew inside.Last January 17, 2011 i had my menstruation for almost 4 days. I used pills for 6 months and because he had his vacation for 2 months i stop using it. after 2 months i used pills again for 1 month and then stop...During the time we had sex i already stop using pills.The problem now is almost 65 days i did not have my menstruation after the last menstruation i had on january 17. i took a test for pregnancy last march 21 but it was negative..After i had my menstruation i did not have sex anymore....Experiencing too much abdominal cramps.. too much painful what seems to be wrong...
Asked On : Wed, 23 Mar 2011