Experiencing multiple blackout episodes, dizzy spells, chronic pounding headaches, left side of face and arm go numb. Suggestions ?

I am a 39 yr old male in which i had part of my aorta replaced at mayo in feb of 2012 and have enlarged left ventricle . Recently i have been experiencing multiple blackout episodes, dizzy spells, chronic pounding headaches . More recently my left side of my face and arm go numb and sometimes most of my body. My bp s and hr s from arm to arm vary substanially and afib only appears on my left arm. when i try to relax it feels like my heart is going to pound out of my chest, i get soaking wet from sweat, and havent been able to get any sleep in a few days. I have a mayo appoint in 6 days and have been to my er in the one horse town i live in multiple times. I refuse to go anymore cause i havent received any dx or answers to my problems and feel they will eventually kill me. is there any suggestions besides go to the er?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013