On pacemaker. Developed slurred speech, blackouts, headaches and vomiting after stroke. Stroke again chances?

my father is on pacemaker since 2003.last yr he experienced a stroke .he developed slurred speech,of which 90% was rectified.last month he suffered another stroke,with blackout,developed severe headache , & vomiting ..he was diagonised a clot in the occipetal lobe & was on ecospirin.his blood pressure is fluctuating between 40 to 90 & 100 & 140.Yesterday he suffered a blackout with a jerking sensation it a stroke again?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012