Experiencing feeling of confusion and fainting. Found a small ulcer/barrets esophagus. Taking Omiprazol, Triglycyride and Simvorstatin. What could be the reason?

Hi, I am 40 year old male and past a few months have been experiencing feeling of confusion, loss of balance specially in crowded places and feeling of fainting (though I have not fainted anytime). Also there is a heaviness on the front portian of my head with tingling feeling which many times comes to the face. I did a complete test of my heart including stress test and all is fine. Did an endoscope and found a small ulcer / barrets esophagus (Byopsy report is OK). I am on medication with Omiprazol. My Triglycyride is 277 and I am on Simvorstatin 20mg. Due to this there are 2 polyps detected in my gall bladder but are less than 5mm.
I am just worried about the feeling of lightheadness, feeling of imbalance and heaviness and tingling feeling. What could be the reason ? Just did some googling and found that Methycobal may help.... Please advise.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013