Experiencing blood in urine, frequent urination, tender nipples, lower abdomen pain. Swollen urethra? UTI? Pregnancy?

I'm 22 years old. My last period was approximately 2 weeks ago. For the past 4 days I have been experiening blood in my urine along with frequent urination. There is a bit of pain as the bit of pee trickles out. As of 2 days ago I started experiencing nipple tenderness but only my right nipple. There is also some lower abdomen pain but that's been there for months.

I'm wondering if the blood in my urine could be due to a swollen urethra from rough sex? Or is it something more severe like a UTI or possibly pregnency?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013