Experienced sudden loss of bright red blood after a delayed period, persisting breast pain. Miscarriage?

I think I have just had a very early miscarriage . I have had pregnancy symptoms for 2 weeks including very prominent changes to my breasts- areolas are much larger and lots of bumps have appeared over the areola. I had a negative hpt on day of missed period and today 5 days after missed period experienced sudden loss of bright red blood . My breast are still painful and look the same. Do you think I have miscarried?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013