Experienced pain on right side. Ultrasound done. What does report mean?

Hi, My name is Millie, 57. I experience pain on my right side. Today I received results of my ultrasound. Findings: Liver measures 14 cm craniocaudally , with borderline parenchymal echotexture. No intrahepatic or extrahepatic biliary ductal dilatation is seen. The common duct measures 0.3 cm in diameter. No abnormalities of the gallbladder are seen. No sonographic Murphy sign is reported by the technologist. Pancreas is obsured by overlying bowel gas. Survey views of the right kidney shows no hydronephrosis . There is no upper abdominal ascites . Impression: 1. Borderline hepatic parenchymal echotexture, nonspecific finding. 2. Nonvisualization of the pancreas due to overlying bowel gas. 3. No aditional abnormalities in the right upper quadrant. I am going to see my doctor in 3 weeks and am curious what this actually means. I have never been smoking or drinking alcohol in my life. If you could briefly explain I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance. Millie
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013