Experienced constipation, rectal pressure, bloating, lower abdominal burning, cramping. Had IBS previously. Suggestions?

for the past 4 weeks, I have experienced constipations, rectal pressure almost always, bloating , lower abd. burning and dull cramping. I was daignosed with severe IBS 2 yrs ago and was ill with it for about a yr and 1/2. I have been fine for awhile now until 4 weeks ago. I was at that time into my 6th week of Phentermine , when this started. I thought that maybe that was the cause and stopped taking it, but I am still ill.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013