Cancer survivor, Myasthenia Gravis, have constipation alternating with diarrhea, pinkish red mucus with bowels. Cause?

I am a 48-year-old, Caucasian female. I have been experiencing constipation alternating with diarrhea . There is always a pinkish to red mucus discharge with the bowel movement . This can be seen in the stool or separate - such as when I have diarrhea - and then the mucus is actually separate from the stool. It appears in a blob or ball like formation, kind of fluffy, and can range from pink to red in color. I am a cancer survivor (cervical/uterine and Thyroid). Recently (2011) diagnosed with Myasthenia Gravis . I currently work for a physician but do not wish to ask. Any information - and I know it is not a diagnosis - would be appreciated.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  83 Awaiting Answer