Excessive sweating, weakness, joint pain, fatty liver, sometimes headache. Suggestions?

Excessive sweating (hyper hydrosis) and weakness and joint pain I am facing problem of 1.General weakness and body/joint pain all the time (hyper uricemiya). Not feel fresh even after 8-9 hrs sleep. 2. Excessive sweating (hyper hydrosis) from 7-8 yrs (too much from head) and always feel heat in body and head. 3. Fatty liver (in quite control now) On clinical test we found 0. 25OHD VITAMIN D 3 (15-65) 1. SGPT - 86 (0-40) 2. SGOT - 43 (0-40) 3 CHOLESTROL 196 ( 130-220) 4. HDL - 40 ( 40) 5. LDL - 83 (70-100) 6. TRIGLYCERIDE - 130 ( 150) 7 URIC ACID - 7.3 (3.6- 7.7) 8. HGB - 15.6 (12.3- 16.4) 9. RBC- 6.0 (4.6- 6.1) 10. PLT- 221 (160-390) 11. WBC - 7.49 (4.2- 9.3) 12. GLUCOSE FASTING -73.6 (70-110) 13. GLUCOSE PP- 162 (80-139) 14. TTG- NIGATIVE 15. HBS Ag- NIGATIVE 16. ANTI HCV- NIGATIVE 17.USG FINDING- MILD HEPATOMEALY WITH FATY CHANGES AND MILD SPLENOMEGALY . 18. RA factor- negative I have problem of too much pain in body and very weakness in body and some time headache also. This problem is from last 4-5 yr. Some time it get cured and some time problem restarts. But from last 1 yrs the above situation has worsen. The above findings are the latest clinical test report. I am also facing seviour sweating problem from last 7-8 yrs( even after eating hot food or walking 50 mt sweating starts) and does not getting any strength to do any work. Always likes to lay down on bed.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012