Excessive scar tissues, uneven nostrils, dissolved stitches, swelling, tenderness. What can be done?

I am 3 weeks post op from a revision rhinoplasty. It was a closed rhinoplasty to remove excessive scar tissue, remove more of the hump and fix my assay arrival nostrils. My nostrils are very uneven now. The right nostril, which is the side that 90% of the work was done, seems pulled really high and it is noticeable when looking head on. I believe all the stitches have dissolved. The nose is definitely still swollen and tender to the touch. It is extremely swollen on the right side. It feels very tight. I assume it's swelling much more on the right because thatbitnwhere my PS concentrated. My concern is really the nostril. Is there a chance it will even out as the swelling subsides? I don't want to have another surgery.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013