Excess urination, abdomen bloating, weakness. Pap smear, STD and urine diabetes tests done. Can i get pregnant?

Really depressed about ma situation cux I have been to a gyneacologist, did pap smear, std test ,urine diabetes and nothing was found . For a year now, I have been urinating a lot, having abdomen bloating, dizzy,ma stomach growling, terrible headache, numbness & weakness. I used to have a strong burning sensation in ma vagina but that has stopped. Trying to have a baby so I"m scared this is gonna affect me. I"m not on any pre-natal vitamin.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013