Erection problems, grade 3 varicocele, shrunk testicles after using bodybuilding supplement called Animal Stack II. Effective remedy?

I had used a bodybuilding supplement called Animal Stack II which is a testosterone boaster almost 3 years ago, and since then have had erection problems, I also had a grade 3 varicocele develop after the use of the supplement which i thought was the problem of my ED, it turns out it was not.. I went to the doctor to check my testosterone levels and they came back normal. I also had ED medicine prescribed to me. I took Cialis which did not do its job as my erections went from 60% erect to 70%. Please inform me of the remedy i am only 22 years old! Aslo my testicles have gotten smaller.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012