Epileptic, delay milestone. Inability to express oneself. Treatment?

DOCTOR,IS A EPILEPSY PATIENT WITH A DELAY MILESTONE CAN BE LEAD A NORMAL LIFE?MY SISTER SON IS A EPILEPSY PATIENT WITH A DELAY MILE STONE.SHE S CHILD IS 6 YEARS OLD.SHE CONSULT WITH MANY DOCTORS.DOCTORS ADVICE SHE MEDICINES AND TRAININGS.BUT THERE IS IMPROVEMENT BUT THE IMPROVEMENT ARE VERY VERY SLOW.MY NEPHEW UNDERSTAND EVERY THING BUT HE CANNOT EXPRESS HIMSELF.HE CANNOT SPEAK PROPERLY.USEING ONE OR TWO WORDS HE EXPRESS HIMSELF.HOW LONG THIS PROCESS WILL CONTINUE?WHEN THE BABY WILL GET A NORMAL LIFE.IF WE WANT TO TAKE HIM ABROAD,IS THERE ANY GOOD TRATMENT CAN WE GET?FOR THIS PLEASE RECOMMEND SOME SPECIALIST.IS A DELAY MILESTONE PATIENT Can never be normal.please inform me.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013