Eosinophilia. Had endometriosis, intersitial cystitis, dehydration, chronic diarrhoea. Suggestions?

I was researching eosinophilia daughter has it. She is quite ill. I was wondering if it could be connected with any meds she has taken. She is approaching 40. She has had endometriosis and been on birth control pill. She has also had intersitial cystitis and exposed to drugs for this condition. Now, she is suffering from eosinophillia...first discovered with thrush in esophagus . She dehydrates easily and suffers from chronic diarrhea. She actually came down with the eosinophillia after a trip to Spain, a few years ago. I will get back with you / pay on Wed when my check comes. Looking forward to hearing what you know about this disease. Sorry I cannot continue until Wed. Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013